Minggu, 21 Februari 2010

never ever

do you know, everytime i open facebook, i always look at your profile.
everytime i listen to the 'one song', i feel same like hear your sound.
everyhours i sit in front of this laptop, i just lookingfor your name in the messenger,
i put hope that you will say 'hi' to me, but it never happen until the other friend come, chat with me, and i fell asleep.
and when i wake up, i put a new hope, you will leave a little message to me, but it just flew by wind, nothings gonna happen between you and me.
have you ever blown your heart to me?
i think you havent, and it could be never right?
i do many ways to kick you out, i've already been tired.

somehow, i wait in the darkness, wait for a light, although i know thats will not go on.
because a light are you, and you will never come right?

0 komentar: